2008年10月30日 星期四

What is My Finally Goal In My Life??

Different people have different dream or goal in their lives. Some of them think get a lot of money is the most important thing, some of them think to have a wonderful family are their finally goal in their lives. To me, I don't need too rich or too success in my job. However, I really hope I can have my own prefect family. In fact, my ideal life is having my own family, including husband and my children.
.
Having a lot of money are many people goal in their lives. Therefore, people need busy working all the day even though they don't eat or haven't time to stay with family. However, when they think they earn much money, their health are turning bad at that time, so they cannot eat many good food or go traveling. Also, some of their family members getting old or have already died. Then, people suddenly discovered no matter how much money that they can earn , they cannot buy their health or the time to be with their family. Hence, I don't need earn too much money,because having a warm family life is the most important thing to me. Of course, we still need work for our daily life, but we still need find some time to stay with our family. The time to stay with family is limited, we cannot miss the time to be with our parents, husband and our children.In fact, I am sure I will enjoy every second to stay with my family.
.
Moreover, I think people cannot lack of marry during their lives. Marry seems a necessity process in our life. I saw many people that they chose not getting marry in their lives. They think get marry is not the important thing in their lives. They would rather get busy on their work or do something else, but not under the family control. In addition, they aldo think they won't feel bored if they have a lot of friends. However, as time goes by, when they are getting old, they finally found that actually they need someone who can stay with and take care of them. It is because their friends also have their own families, and their friends cannot stay with them all the time. On the other hand, our spouse can do it. They can be with us whenever we need, they can accoompany us to face both happiness and sadness. As a result, having a spouse is so important to me more than the other things.
.
In our lives, we have many different processes, such as student time, working time ,get marry, and die. My finally Goal in my life is having my own family. I hope I have a good husband and cute children. Even though it is not a easy to achieve, but i will try my best to suceess my finally goal!!!!

沒有留言: