2008年11月13日 星期四

As Time Goes By

"The time ran so fast!!" We always hear people sigh out their grief. It is the true, time never tells lie, it won't wait for people. To look up the first day to attend the fall semester, now I just have one more month remian. It seems I just met the new classmates yesterday. However, it almost the time to say goodbye with them. How can I catch the time?? As I cannot turn the time back, so I need to enjoy the remain time with my friends and classmates in ALP.
.
In ALP, I meet many students from different countries. We get used to study together, play together and go a trip together. However, after ALP, we need sperate to acheives our different goals. Some of them will study in USA, some of them might go back to their own countries. To me, I will go back Hong Kong on next January too. It means we need seperate finally and don't know when can we see again. Everytime when I think about that, my tears canot stop to come out.
.
Sometimes, I would like to think if the time can return back. Is that I can go back some moments that I like? But if I need to face the sadness matter again, is that I still want to return my time? However, after I think it twice, I think I don't want return my time . Certainly, I always memory the happy time that I had, and that that memory will be along me forever, but I don't know my furture, so I have to continue my life and see what I will be. We want our life keep going and have many different kinds of experience. For me, of course I cannot forget the wonderful time in ALP becuse the memory in here is mind . Nevertheless, I still want to get more beautiful memory in my life. Hence, I want keep going my life so that I can know what kinds of job I can get, the time I can get marry and have my own babies. These are the most powerful things to push me that never give up my life!!
.
Happy time always goes fast, as hard time seems never ends. In these ten months in ALP, I have many unforgettable experiences that I never had before. Also, I can improve my English skills and learn how to be an inderpendent person. Of course the big benifit to me in ALP is that I can make many friends . Not only I can know many different kinds of cultures from them, but also I can make many good memory with them. Even though they cannot stay with me in Hong Kong, but their pictures and our memory can stay with me forever. Whenever I feel blue, I can take out our pictures and make myself happier.
.
"Friendship never ends." If there are really true friendships, the relationship will never ends wherever we are. Sometimes, we can go to each countries to travel, or we can keep contact on email or see each other on web-cam. Therefore, we seems never sperate . Finally, I hope no matter I am in Hong Kong or the other places, my friends won't forget me and our friendship can till the end of the world.

沒有留言: