2008年11月28日 星期五

My Long Vacation......







If you have a week vacation, what do u want to do? Will u choose to stay at home or hang out with friends? 27November2008, is thaksgiving day, as my school has a week holiday. To me, this holiday is my last long holiday during the school time. Therefore, I don't want waste my vocation that I want do something that I want to do. Actually, I don't like move a lot, I enjoy stay at home with my boyfriend or eat dinner with my relatives.
.
As long as the vacation time, I choose to be with my boyfriend first. As we will seperate in two different countries soon, so we don't want miss any chance to stay with each other. Hence, during the holiday, we went out shopping, eating and went to the beach. Of course, I would like to stay in my dorm with him. I like cooking food with him, and invited our friend that eat together. During the dinner time, we talked a lots. However, wen we talked about the day that we have to seperate, everyone suddenly keep selience and felt sad. At that time, I wish I could stop the time and stay with my friends longer and longer.
.
Moreover, thanksgiving day is a day that people gathering with family or relatives. Therefore, I went back to my relatives home and ate dinner with them. They cooked a lot of good food, such as turkey, ham and seafood,etc. After dinner, my cousin also cook the desert for me. Even though I am not in my hometown, but I couldn't feel any lonely. I feel so lucky that I have good relatives in America. After one month, I have to seperate with my relatives here, but I won't forget how good that they treat me.
.
During thanksgiving day hoilday, I could stay with my boyfriend and ate dinner with my relatives. This is my first time to celebrate this big festival in America, but I never forget this holiday. I know the happy always run fast and short. However, the good memory is mine and I won't forget it.Finally, I hope I still can keep the good relationship with my boyfriend and relatives in the furture.

沒有留言: